Roero Arneis Le Rive del Bricco delle Ciliegie
Giovanni Almondo’s Le Rive del Bricco delle Ciliegie comes from 60-year-old vines. 10% is kept in French barriques for 10 months (remaining 90% in inox). Aromas of pear, white flowers, spiciness, hint of acacia honey, very mineral. The Le Rive is a complex white wine with crisp acidity that guarantees longevity.
Availability: In stock